Accepted gold123121's Staff Re-application

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by gold123121, Dec 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 gold123121, Dec 27, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
    » Minecraft username »
    »gold123121

» Your real name (You don't have to state this, but it would nice if you did) »
    » Declan but I much rather be called Deco or gold, dm me if second name is required.

»
    Age (There's no requirements here, we base everything off of maturity) »
    »18 years old

» Server (OP-Prison or SkyBlock) »
    » OP-Prison

» How do you plan to help the community? »
    » I plan to help the AC community in numerous ways. I would love to teach new beginners about AC's custom plugins and help all players in need. I will also acquire more knowledge from my peers about certain commands and helping methods, merging them with my own. If I can help people get a certain understanding of the server , all of AC can grow as a quality community.

AC's community is exploding with various levels of expertise, I can assist and link with a well rounded knowledge as well as various types of people in general.

AC is in need of staff members in my particular timezone, luckily enough, I can fit in as a staff member for at least 4-7 hours active a day. I personally feel that I have the requirements of an AC staff member.

» How long have you played? (You can type '/pt' in game) »
    » 3 day, 8 hours although just about achieving the required play time I feel that I have asked as many questions as possible and briefly read through the /rules & /rules 2 and I'm experienced on many other OP Prison servers regardless of the Custom Plugins I've been trying to learn.

» Any previous staff experience? (We don't need your life story, short and simple) »
    » I personally was a Helper on a small server but built trust up through the ranks with the highest rank I've been as Head Admin.

» Rank (For OP-Prison, put your Prison rank & prestige. For SkyBlock put Member or your donator rank) »
    »OP-Prison, Permanent Seasonal AsylumPrime rank & Prestige 20, (Reset twice)

» Donator? (Do you plan to donate/Have donated? Just be honest) »
    » I have donated 16$ to the server acquiring a tier 5 Dark Mine.

»
    Why do you want to be a Staff member on AsylumCloud? Why is it important that you are staff over others? »
    » I would love to be staff on AC because I love to help people and devote my time to help others improve. I particularly would love to be a staff member on AC so I can improve as a player and help others at the same time. Ive played a lot of Minecraft over the years, and I think it's time to start giving back to the communities again for the last time I was staff was around two years ago.

I personally feel I should be chosen over other applicants because of my particular qualities. such as my capability to right my wrongs and others with myself being able to adapt to almost any situation. If a person can not adapt to their situation, they will fail. If a staff member is dealing with a disrespectful player, they cannot use the same attitude or tactics to help a player asking a question about a custom enchant. I almost always step up to do tasks that others avoid. I'm also particularly good at World Edit/ Commands/ Redstone and building, some qualities most players won't have.

» If a player advertises and you're the only staff member online, what do you do? »
    » Personally I would kick the user for the reason "advertisement is not allowed" if the player returns and continues advertising, I would mute the him/her for 24 hours. If the user advertises again or starts advertising with an alt, I would ban them or take down there names and wait for my peers to get online to ban them.

If this is the case but in Discord, I would repeat what's stated above.

» What is your Time-Zone? (EST, PST, etc.) »
    » GMT

» How many hours per day are you able to be online? (You can estimate into weeks) »
    » generally around 25 hours + in a week, varies due to school and work. This week I've put in 66 hours so far.

» Do you speak any other languages than English? (If so please list them) »
    » ; Irish and I'm learning French.

» Do you have Discord? (If so, please list your username here) »
    » No, but if it's required I will have no hassle into creating an account

» Anything else? »
    » Sorry if it's not up to standard or if it's not as organised as wished to be, I was in a hurry to create this. Thanks for reading -gold123121

2. Looks like a good application. Will re-direct it to @RexlessTazz

3. Please create a Discord account, join the server Discord and PM me.
    PCPSells#7663

Also we need to talk about your answer to the question:
    "If a player advertises and you're the only staff member online, what do you do?"
    Other than that, application looks good.

I'll accept you as Helper once I've received a message from you on Discord.
    Just let me know it's you in the PM.

4. You have been accepted as a Helper on the OP-Prison server.
    Congratulations!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.