Cgolden15's staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by cgolden15, Aug 8, 2019.

1. #1 cgolden15, Aug 8, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    » Minecraft username »
    »cgolden15

» Your real name (You don't have to state this, but it would nice if you did) »
    » I'll say if asked in DM's or something, but not here.

»
    Age (There's no requirements here, we base everything off of maturity) »

» Server (OP-Prison or SkyBlock) »
    » SkyBlock all the way

» How do you plan to help the community? »
    » I plan to help AC and it's community in many ways. I would like to help and train those who are new to AC and it's custom plugins. I will also learn from my peers some of their helping methods, integrating them into my own. If I can help everyone get on their feet and helping others, all of AC can grow as one unique group of people.

AC's community is filled with different levels of expertise, I can help and interact with all different levels of these people, as well as various types of people in general.

AC needs an active staff member in my timezone, as it happens, am here to offer my leadership abilities and activity to AC. I feel I can fulfill the requirements of an AC staff member.

» How long have you played? (You can type '/pt' in game) »
    » 3 days and ≈ 2 hours however I have been playing on AC for a little under 6 months

» Any previous staff experience? (We don't need your life story, short and simple) »
    » main position; Board member in a group with 14k members (at the time of my employment.)

» Rank (For OP-Prison, put your Prison rank & prestige. For SkyBlock put Member or your donator rank) »
    »Skyblock: Comet

» Donator? (Do you plan to donate/Have donated? Just be honest) »
    » I do plan to continue helping AC in any way possible, from purchases to helping squash some bugs with rex

»
    Why do you want to be a Staff member on AsylumCloud? Why is it important that you are staff over others? »
    » I want to be staff on AC because I love to help people and devote my to help others improve. I would like to be staff on AC so I can better myself and help others at the same time. After all the good times I've had on AC, I think it's time I give back and become a staff member to help old and new players alike enjoy their time on the server more than ever.

I think I should be chosen over other applicants because of two of my qualities. They are being able to adapt to almost any situation and my will to step up and do what others back down from. In my opinion being able to adapt to situations as they come is one of the best things a person can do. If a person can not adapt to their situation, they will fail. If a staff member is dealing with a disrespectful player, they cannot use the same attitude not tactics to help a player asking a question about a custom enchant. I almost always step up to do tasks that others avoid. A great example of this is my IS home castle, we needed something to stand out, and I decided to be the one to make that happen.

» If a player advertises and you're the only staff member online, what do you do? »
    » in game:Kick the user for the reason "advertisement is not allowed" if the user returns and continues advertising, I would mute the user for 24 hours. If the user advertises at that or bypasses the mute with an alt, I would ban them/ get someone else to ban them.
    Discord: kick the user with the reason "Advertisment is not allowed"

» What is your Time-Zone? (EST, PST, etc.) » EST/EDT
    »

» How many hours per day are you able to be online? (You can estimate into weeks) »
    » usually ≈7+ hours a week in game and a ton more on mobile discord. Varies due to school and work.

» Do you speak any other languages than English? (If so please list them) »
    » A wee bit of french and German. And I'm taking courses in Spanish.

» Do you have Discord? (If so, please list your username here) »
    » cgolden15#0276

» Anything else? »
    » Sorry for the below par organization and stuff, it was really late when I drafted it and I was tried as shit.