Celestialparagon's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by Paragon, Jul 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. » Minecraft username »
    »CelestialParagon

» Your real name (You don't have to state this, but it would nice if you did) »Matthew
    »

»
    Age (There's no requirements here, we base everything off of maturity) »

» Server (OP-Prison or SkyBlock) »
    »More of a Skyblock player although I do play prisons occasionally

» How do you plan to help the community?»Like I currently do, I try to help new players start. I look for issues / bugs and report them immediately. I also lookout for people getting / using stuff for any unfair advantages (an exploit or dupe) I also know a lot about the server so I can explain things as needed. I'm on a lot and many people know me so I say if anything I have a good community reputation, plus I'm mature.
    »

» How long have you played? (You can type '/pt' in game) »
    » over 4 days

» Any previous staff experience? (We don't need your life story, short and simple) »yes I have twice before. I was a Mod on a server and a Senior mod on another.
    »

» Rank (For OP-Prison, put your Prison rank & prestige. For SkyBlock put Member or your donator rank) »
    »AsylumPrime on prison no prestige comet on skyblock

» Donator? (Do you plan to donate/Have donated? Just be honest) »Yes, I have donated and plan to keep doing so.
    »

»
    Why do you want to be a Staff member on AsylumCloud? Why is it important that you are staff over others? »Its honestly because other people thought I should apply. I feel as though I have experience and knowledge on the server to be staff, however I don't need to be staff to play here. I want to help people and extend my knowledge. I like helping people so being staff would be beneficial to helping new players that do not know me. I think some people feel as though me saying I don't need to be staff is negative, however I think by admitting it I feel more honest. I want to help players all I can. I want to be someone they look for because I help, staff or not. I want to be staff because I want to expand the player base and hopefully player activity.
    »

» If a player advertises and you're the only staff member online, what do you do? » I'd clear chat and tempban for 24 hours, take proof and post it in staff chat.
    »

» What is your Time-Zone? (EST, PST, etc.)»EST
    »

» How many hours per day are you able to be online? (You can estimate into weeks) » I'd say around 20+ a week (non AFK time)
    »

» Do you speak any other languages than English? (If so please list them) »I do not.
    »

» Do you have Discord? (If so, please list your username here) »
    »Paragon#4019

» Anything else? »
    »If I get staff or do not I play the same, the only difference is I can handle issues myself rather than having to keep going to higher staff. I want to be staff, however it's just more convenient to deal with these issues and in the process reduce the load on other staff. Meaning they don't have to be on all that much because there's more staff around.

Mel likes this.
  2. Ignore this application, I have a new job starting Monday August 12th, and work days are Monday-Friday 12-16 hour days I don't feel qualified to be staff for this reason.

3. I'm still available if needed

4. This application has been accepted. Congratulations on Helper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.