Accepted Zampato's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by Zampato, Jan 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. » Minecraft username «
    Zampato

» Your real name (You don't have to state this, but it would nice if you did) «
    Joe

» Age (There's no requirements here, we base everything off of maturity) «

» Server (OP-Prison, SkyBlock or Classic) «
    Skyblock

» How do you plan to help the community? «
    I am able to play daily and with years of skyblock experience under my belt then I will be able to help all players, new and current with anything they need. Having 2 days playtime has given me the opportunity to take in all aspects of the server so I will be able to help anyone on the server.

» How long have you played? (You can type '/pt' in game) «
    [​IMG]

» Any previous staff experience? (We don't need your life story, short and simple) «
    I have plenty of staff experience under my belt, I have been owning servers for around 2 years now as little side projects and then selling them. I have managed to become staff on many other servers within my 4 years of playing Minecraft so my knowledge of how to deal with different scenarios is very advanced. I will include a screenshot of my most recent server as proof of my ability to handle players.

[​IMG]
    » Rank (OP-Prison: put Prison rank & prestige - SkyBlock/Classic: put Member or your donator rank) «
    I am currently Member rank in skyblock.

» Donator? (Do you plan to donate/Have donated? Just be honest) «
    I haven't currently donated to the server, I do plan on donating when I get paid.

» Why do you want to be a Staff member on AsylumCloud? Why is it important that you are staff over others? «
    I have been playing AsylumCloud for a while and I feel like there aren't too many staff who appear on Skyblock so I want to be able to change this. The main reason being that I think that someone who has played on your server for a period of time would be better than someone who was a staff member from the get-go. When you have experience talking to staff / interacting with staff members as a player you learn what to do and not do within reason so you don't annoy people. I feel as if I will be a better candidate than others applying because I have plenty of experience and I am very mature. I am able to have a laugh and a joke when it is necessary but when I need to knuckle down then I make sure that I do this. Another reason you should choose me over other candidates is that I am very dedicated, if I am set with a task then I will ensure I finish the task to the best of my ability before moving on.

» If a player advertises and you're the only staff member online, what do you do? «
    I would make sure I clear the chat, this is to ensure that the IP (or related) can no longer be seen by players and then I will go ahead and give the offender their punishment, assuming Helper's may only have temporary mute then I would punish the offender this way and ask a higher ranked staff member to give the correct, harsher punishment.

» What is your Time-Zone? (EST, PST, etc.) «
    GMT

» How many hours per day are you able to be online? (You can estimate into weeks) «
    3-4 hours per day, 5-6 hours on the weekend.

» Do you speak any other languages than English? (If so, please list them) «
    I only speak English.

» Do you have Discord? (If so, please list your username here) «
    Zampato#99156

» Anything else? «
    Nothing major, just thank you for reading my application! Have a great day/night.​

Attached Files:

2. Your application has been accepted.
    Congratulations on Helper on the SkyBlock server!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.