Denied Roughness' Prison Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by Roughness, Jun 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. » Minecraft username » My mc name is Roughness and my alt's name is StreamingAccount

» Your real name (You don't have to state this, but it would nice if you did) » My real name is Yahli

» Age »
    I'm currently 14 (as of the time this app was made). I would turn 15 on September

» How do you plan to help the community? » I consider myself a person with determination and dedication. I plan to help the server, the community, and players the best I can with the tools I'm provided; I plan to help everyone in many ways, from helping to fix small problems to hosting giveaways. If the community is happy, I'm happy.

» How long have you played? (You can type /pt in game) » I have been playing on the server for 21 hours and I plan to keep playing for a lot more.

» Previous staff experience (We don't need your life story, short and simple) » I used to be staff on multiple servers (some big some less) and I got some good feedback.

» Rank (Prison rank, not donator rank) » Prestige 3 rank Y.

» Donator? (Do you plan to donate? Be honest) » I'm currently not a donator but might consider donating to support the server and help it being online.

» How important is it to you to get a staff position at AsylumCloud? »
    Being a staff member on the server is important for me as it would allow me to make new friend's learn and improve on my self and maybe help some other people on the way. Being a staff member would also allow me to shape my reputation and help the server. I would not get extremely angry or get depression if I get denied but it's still pretty important.

» If a player advertises and you're the only staff member online, what do you do? » First of all, I would take a screenshot (for proof), then I would clear the chat, mute him (or ban him if he puts the ip), and report it to higher staff on discord.

» What is your Time-Zone? (EST, PST, etc) » GMT+3 (Israel/Jerusalem)

» How many hours per day are you able to be online? (2 hours min) » The hours per day I could be on could change because of school and stuff but mainly 3 - 4 hours (sometimes a bit less sometimes a bit more).

» Do you speak any other languages than English? (If so please list them) » I speak 2 languages fluently (English, Hebrew) and 1 language not so fluently (Arabic).

» Do you have Discord? (If so, please list your username here) » My discord tag is Veloxity#0367. My dms are always open and I'm always accepting voice calls.

» Anything else? » This is my 2nd applicaiton (first one got denied).

2. Thanks for taking the time to apply, I'll be back to respond in time.

3. User is inactive. Application closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.