Denied reinsure [US]

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by reinsure, Jan 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. » Minecraft username »
    » reinsure
    » Your real name (You don't have to state this, but it would nice if you did) »

» Brandon
    » Age (There's no requirements here, we base everything off of maturity) »

» Server (OP-Prison, SkyBlock or Classic) »

» OP-Prison
    » How do you plan to help the community? »

» Be active, answer questions new/current players have, and make sure everyone has a lovely time!
    » How long have you played? (You can type '/pt' in game) »

» Only 10h currently, (in 2days) at the time of making this.
    » Any previous staff experience? (We don't need your life story, short and simple) »

» Hyversal
    Player base: 100-200
    Proof: Don't have proof.

This was the first notable experience that I had gotten, I was very happy that I had got accepted and made a staff series. It was during the school year and I ended up getting too stressed out and ended up resigning.
    HCStatic
    Player base: Hadn't released.
    Proof: Click me!

This is a more recent experience, I was a Manager here and accepted staff, contacted YouTubers, manage the staff and obviously support players/members of the server. I ended up resigning since the server was sold to someone else.
    MuxMC
    Player base: 50-150

MuxMC was a great server and I was enjoying my break from HCF. I made it to moderator before resigning because the community was toxic.
    GGPvP
    Player base: 750-1,000+

I got staff on GGPvP (a factions server Oliver used to own) the day it released. I was given a chance at helper by Pawndahh and was a very big help in teamspeak and mostly in-game messaging people back and helping people out. I was demoted for 'Abuse' and 'Reports on me' but was never given evidence and multiple others were demoted for the same reason.
    ExemPvP
    Player Base: 100-150

Was manager here for a good minute, off and on. It was fun but overall the server just wasn't what I was looking for so I decided to resign.
    SagePvP
    Player Base: 100-300

I was a community manager on SagePvP and a Helper on SagePvP, I resigned each time for personal reasons, the network was good and it taught me how to manage a large community.
    HCNations
    Player Base: 300-500

I applied for staff on HCNations since my friends were staff, I got accepted and it was a fun time. I ended up making a staff series and had another half of a staff series ready before getting demoted because I 'spammed' a partner which was my friends.
    KrakenHCF
    Player Base: 30-50

I applied for staff and was accepted, I did 3 staff series and got a lot of promotion for the server with one of my staff series going over 1,000 views and the rest 200+ views. I later resigned because the staff team started to turn into just a drama team with everyone arguing and talking behind each other's back.
    Forcide
    Player Base:
    50-150

Forcide was a great server and I never regret being staff there, I was staff when Forcide was on it's the road to shut down but still had players somewhat. I learned a lot about screen-sharing. It was a good server but I resigned since I was US and I wasn't able to properly staff unless I got online at 6 AM.
    KitmapUS
    Player Base: 30-50

Server/Community was really good but the Owner was very toxic and immature, I was manager twice and resigned both times for the same reason. The reason of my resignation was because the Owner was way too toxic for me to work with.
    CavePvP
    Player Base: 75-300

I was an admin here, it was cool. Got demoted for talking about staff related things publicly. In my opinion, I should've been warned. But at the end of the day, I was okay with there decision.
    OPCraft
    Player Base: 25-150
    Proof: Click me & Click me!

I was staff here twice, the first time I achieved the second staff rank Trial Mod. They then removed Trial Mod and I was moved back down to helper. Shortly before I would get a promotion I decided to resign as I had lost the account I was playing on which made me very sad (Kidney was the name). And I reapplied, got accepted with ease as I was said to be a very good staff member. I came back under the name "wp" and was staff for about another month before being demoted because I was too 'pushy' and 'argumentive'.

» Rank (OP-Prison: put Prison rank & prestige - SkyBlock/Classic: put Member or your donator rank) »

» At this current time I am AsylumPrime rank for the season and AsylumAddict overall, I am Prestige 84 as of this post.
    » Donator? (Do you plan to donate/Have donated? Just be honest) »

» Yes, I have donated.
    » Why do you want to be a Staff member on AsylumCloud? Why is it important that you are staff over others? »

» I want to be staff as I've applied countless amount of times within the past 4 years, I would like to take a shot again as it has been over 2-3 years since I last applied. I think I have a lot of experience which better-fits me to be a staff member. While others may have as much experience as me or a very good experience I believe I would be a good fit because I am really mature, and know tons about the server. I've been a long-time player and am not very known to the new community or should I say the current community. I am mature, professional, and polite. I'm active and have answered lots of questions asked by players. While I do only have 10h of playtime I believe I should be given a chance at staff as by the time my application is reviewed I believe I will have at-least 24-48h of playtime.
    » If a player advertises and you're the only staff member online, what do you do? »

» I would mute the player and show evidence to a staff member who has more permissions than me.
    » What is your Time-Zone? (EST, PST, etc.) »

» PST
    » How many hours per day are you able to be online? (You can estimate into weeks) »

» 4h/day & 24h+/week
    » Do you speak any other languages than English? (If so, please list them) »

» I am not bilingual.
    » Do you have Discord? (If so, please list your username here) »

» wp#1223
    » Anything else? »

» Nope! :)

2. Sorry, but you application has been denied.

Reasons:
    • You didn't title your application properly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.