Denied minimine2804 staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by minimine2804, Oct 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 minimine2804, Oct 29, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    » Minecraft username » minimine2804
    »

» Your real name (You don't have to state this, but it would nice if you did) » etan
    »

» Age (There's no requirements here, we base everything off of maturity) » 14
    »

» Server (OP-Prison or SkyBlock) » skyblock
    »

» How do you plan to help the community? » i am planing to be rely active on the community and helping evry 1 ad many as pasible
    »

» How long have you played? (You can type '/pt' in game) »
    » 2d and 3h

» Any previous staff experience? (We don't need your life story, short and simple) » yes on 1 sevrer i wehs a admin but the server got close aftetr a week of me playing
    »

» Rank (For OP-Prison, put your Prison rank & prestige. For SkyBlock put Member or your donator rank) » member
    »

» Donator? (Do you plan to donate/Have donated? Just be honest) » i am planing to donate
    »

» Why do you want to be a Staff member on AsylumCloud? Why is it important that you are staff over others? » i am rely active on the server its important to meka me a stff member bz i see alot of times thet ther is no satff on the server and no 1 thet i can ask for help if i need any
    »

» If a player advertises and you're the only staff member online, what do you do? » i will warn him for doing it and of his going to do it agin i am going to have to ban him
    »

» What is your Time-Zone? (EST, PST, etc.) » GMT
    »

» How many hours per day are you able to be online? (You can estimate into weeks) » i am going to be aruond 4 hours of me playing and aruond 2 of me being afk (gaing used of spwners/miniones )
    »

» Do you speak any other languages than English? (If so please list them) » yes russian
    »

» Do you have Discord? (If so, please list your username here) » stpeach #9454
    »
    » Anything else? »
    »

2. Denied - This is not enough detail. Please try again in 7 days time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.