Accepted Milkmaid's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by Milkmaid, Dec 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Milkmaid, Dec 22, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
    » Minecraft username »
    » Milkmaid

» Your real name (You don't have to state this, but it would nice if you did) »
    » Zach

»
    Age (There's no requirements here, we base everything off of maturity) »

» Server (OP-Prison or SkyBlock) »
    » OP-Prison

» How do you plan to help the community? »

» I will do the best i can to ensure players are having the best experience they can playing here great server deserves many more players than it has. I've been playing for a little over 48 hours and i know everything i need to to help players succeed on the server and have the best experience possible.

» How long have you played? (You can type '/pt' in game) » https://gyazo.com/8b6bcf2c8221a2ff8ce1996455ebe8ab

» Any previous staff experience? (We don't need your life story, short and simple) »

» I've Been apart of many servers helped develop on them and I've been an admin as well as a moderator I've done it all.

» Rank (For OP-Prison, put your Prison rank & prestige. For SkyBlock put Member or your donator rank) »
    » OP-Prison (Member) https://gyazo.com/eec1a882269ea275d6407a0e055b9f59

» Donator? (Do you plan to donate/Have donated? Just be honest) »
    » Plan do donate eventually when i get my money straight (too many bills)

»
    Why do you want to be a Staff member on AsylumCloud? Why is it important that you are staff over others? »

» Why i would like to be a Staff member on AsylumCloud fist off i have over 7-8 years of experience working with minecraft servers and managing company's. I know my way around a minecraft server and know exactly how to help people. Why am i more important than other's? I can do way more than just be a helper i have over 5 years dedicated to Linux and back end work, i'm also familiar with Java,C++,HTML,,MySQL, and a few other languages.

» If a player advertises and you're the only staff member online, what do you do? »

» If a player advertises and i'm the only staff on i would take protocol and follow it.whether that is clearing chat and banning the player whatever is asked of me with the permissions given.

»
    What is your Time-Zone? (EST, PST, etc.) »

» EST

» How many hours per day are you able to be online? (You can estimate into weeks) »

» At least 8-9 hours a day. At max 10-12 hours a day

»
    Do you speak any other languages than English? (If so please list them) »

» Spanish

»
    Do you have Discord? (If so, please list your username here) »

» Milkmaid#8970

» Anything else? »

» Very well experienced in this i know more than most of the people on the server as i've been apart of so many networks whether that was for helper,developer,admin i've done it all and with over 7 years of experience.

2. Application is being progressed. Please wait for @RexlessTazz to respond.

Good Luck :)

3. This application has been accepted.
    Congratulations.
    You're now a Helper on OP-Prison.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.