KOPlayer Android Emulator

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by lennerttt, Feb 2, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Have you ever wanted to try your favorite Android programs on your computer? Then you should be aware that there are several free software which allows you to utilize Android apps on your PC.

As we mentioned at the beginning there are lots of programs with which you are able to do all this, and now new options are still being started to compete in the sector. From my own experience, the emulator that has always worked better for me personally is KOPlayer, and that's why it will be the chosen one for this little tutorial.

In this brief guide, I will talk about the KOPlayer. KOPlayer is a Android emulator that was developed by KOPlayer group. It's a very easy user interface also it permits you to emulate almost any Android program in a digital environment.

[​IMG]

However, you should be aware that KOPlayer isn't the only one. Nevertheless, there are nearly equally competent alternatives that have a growing legion of followers, including MEmu, NOX or even the newest Remix OS Player. The interface and function of most of them is typically very similar, that is, if there is a particular application that does not work for you, it doesn't hurt to try out any of these other people.

The first step you need to take would be to install the KOPlayer itself. For this go to the BlueStacks site and, in the very best, you will observe that the Download button. Click it to automatically initiate the download of this executable file to install it, and after it is downloaded only start it like any other app.

You may download it from the following links. We also contained the download link for MEMU software.

https://koplayer.download/download/
    https://memu.download/download/

After you run KOPlayer applications for the very first time it will take a few seconds to load and upgrade the preinstalled software, and when finished it's going to reveal everything as you see it. {And please note that, just like an Android telephone, you also need an Google account to use KOPlayer.