Denied Katzella's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by Katzella, Jun 28, 2019.

1. #1 Katzella, Jun 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    » Minecraft username »
    »Katzella

» Your real name (You don't have to state this, but it would nice if you did) »
    »Emma

»
    Age (There's no requirements here, we base everything off of maturity) »

» Server (OP-Prison or SkyBlock) »
    »SkyBlock

» How do you plan to help the community? »
    »I plan to help the community by assisting players through navigating the commands such as the custom cratemenu commands and how to do island level's etc. I also plan to help maintain to keep the community chill but also follow the rules :)

» How long have you played? (You can type '/pt' in game) »
    3 days and 5 hours (/pt Katzella)

» Any previous staff experience? (We don't need your life story, short and simple) »
    »Owned own server for a bit and Helper on Prison.

» Rank (For OP-Prison, put your Prison rank & prestige. For SkyBlock put Member or your donator rank) »
    »Astro

» Donator? (Do you plan to donate/Have donated? Just be honest) »
    »Spent approx. $100USD :) Plan to donate further :)

»
    Why do you want to be a Staff member on AsylumCloud? Why is it important that you are staff over others? »
    »I want to be a staff member on AsylumCloud Skyblock because I believe that I would be an asset to the other staff team in allowing them to be able to discuss how things should be run as there aren't many rules set at this moment in time. The reason why I believe it is important for me to be staff over others is that I believe that I have a strong ethic for things to run right but also run like a community rather than just a server of strangers.

» If a player advertises and you're the only staff member online, what do you do? »
    » The first course of action I would take is to Screenshot evidence of them advertising as such, then I would clear chat to remove the advertisement. After that I would Ban them for as long as possible as I report it to a Higher Staff. The reason I didn't add mute was because ban means no talking :p

» What is your Time-Zone? (EST, PST, etc.) »
    »NZST

» How many hours per day are you able to be online? (You can estimate into weeks) »
    »Week Days - 4 hours, Weekends - 8 hours

» Do you speak any other languages than English? (If so please list them) »
    »Very Vaguely Mandarin

» Do you have Discord? (If so, please list your username here) »
    »Katzella #0367

» Anything else? »
    » Nope <3

2. Jason I'll give you cookies if you read breathe.

3. Application Closed.