FluffyDubby's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by FluffyDubby, Sep 15, 2019.

1. » Minecraft username »
    » FluffyDubby

» Your real name (You don't have to state this, but it would nice if you did) »
    » Jordin

»
    Age (There's no requirements here, we base everything off of maturity) »

» Server (OP-Prison or SkyBlock) »
    » I play OP-Prison mostly but Skyblock I'm starting to play on.

» How do you plan to help the community? »
    » I plan on stopping hackers, finding bugs, and helping people in need. Making sure nobody is finding or using an exploit. Making sure nobody is spamming or advertising.

» How long have you played? (You can type '/pt' in-game) »
    » I've played for 3 days before the reset happened.

» Any previous staff experience? (We don't need your life story, short and simple) »
    » I had a mod on a lower based server that isn't up anymore.

» Rank (For OP-Prison, put your Prison rank & prestige. For SkyBlock put Member or your donator rank) »
    » I'm a member in skyblock and prison : Prestige 2

» Donator? (Do you plan to donate/Have donated? Just be honest) »
    » I'm not a donator but, I plan to become one.

»
    Why do you want to be a Staff member on AsylumCloud? Why is it important that you are staff over others? »
    » Asylum is a great server personally and I want to become a part of the family and I'm ready for all Asylum brings!

» If a player advertises and you're the only staff member online, what do you do? »
    » I'd temp ban him for a day then clear chat so nobody sees his advertisement

» What is your Time-Zone? (EST, PST, etc.) »
    » EST

» How many hours per day are you able to be online? (You can estimate into weeks) »
    » 12 Hours

» Do you speak any other languages than English? (If so please list them) »
    » I only speak English

» Do you have Discord? (If so, please list your username here) »
    » fluff#5900

» Anything else? »
    » If this gets seen by anyone and I do get staff or not I'll still be a proud member of Asylum. I'm looking forward to being a part of the ''Team'' and I'm ready to face the challenges that come. Thank you for listening and have a great rest of your day/